Laguna de Santa Rosa

SiteID: RBLAG005

Lat: 38.4079266667

Long: -122.818068889

 

Site Characterization

Field Observations

Vegetation Description

There are many different over story tree species at this site, including walnut (Juglans sp.), two species of oak (Quercus agrifolia and Quercus garryana), box elder (Acer sp.), and willows (Salix sp.) ranging from 5m to 15m tall. Tree cover comprises about 15% of the total cover for this site. In the shrub layer, Himalayan blackberry (Rubus discolor) is dominant and makes up 45% of the total cover. The herbaceous layer contained very few species, due to the early nature of the sampling event. Total Cover: 60%

 


Location

Javascript is required to view this map.